Steve’s Real Food is dedicated to education about keeping your pet healthy and happy. In our “Classroom” you will find news and information on our products, feeding raw pet food and general pet health.
Raw Food Basics
- Starting on Raw - Tips on transitioning to raw pet food.
- Top Benefits of Raw - Learn what the top benefits of feeding a raw diet are.
- The Effects of Cooking Food - A study by the USDA in 2003 show that there is significant nutrient loss after exposing food to excessive heat and processing.
Keeping Your Pet Health
Research & Resources – Information about Raw food with links to outside source
Raw Dog Food Recalls – What you need to know about raw dog food recalls
Information About Steve’s Real Food
- The Steve’s Difference
- Ingredient Sources - We want you to know where we get the food in your pups pet food
- Testimonials - Don’t take it from us, find out what our customers are saying.
- Success Stories - Read about some of our feeding trials
- FAQs - Answers to all the questions you have
Please Note: We always recommend speaking with your veterinarian about any specific health problems. We are not veterinarians and cannot give medical advice on treating pets. Steve’s Real Foods are intended to help support and maintain animals bodies naturally using raw foods. Our diets replicate/represent the evolutionary diets for dogs and cats based upon ancestral & nutritional research. If you’re not sure if a proper raw diet is right for your pet, feel free to print out our nutrient profiles from our website and discuss it with your veterinarian.