📍Find a Store to Buy Steve's Real Food

Frozen Prey Model Raw


Steve’s Real Food PREY Model Raw Turkey Recipe is the perfect choice for pet owners who want to provide their cats and dogs with an easily digestible protein. The turkey is free-range and sourced in the USA. The recipe is 95% turkey muscle meat, organs, and bones; the other 5% is composed of value-added superfoods such as coconut oil, New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussels, and raw goat milk. Our turkey prey model recipes are complete and balanced for dogs and cats in all life stages. 

Available Sizes:

100% Whole Food Ingredients with a Purpose


Steve’s Real Food believes every ingredient in your pet’s food should serve a purpose to promote optimal health. We craft our carefully curated raw pet food recipes using high-quality, whole-food ingredients to give your furry friend the essential nutrients they need for a vibrant and healthy life. 


Turkey Liver,
Turkey Neck,
Turkey Heart,
Salmon Oil,
Raw Goat’s Milk,
Coconut Oil,
Sesame Seeds,
New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel,
Ground Eggshells


Our turkey comes from a family farm in California. The turkeys roam freely, are given enrichment activities, and are raised on a non-GMO, biologically appropriate diet. Steve’s Real Food is committed to working with family farms that share our belief in sustainable farming free from added hormones, antibiotics, and pesticides. Learn more about our ingredients.

How to Feed Our Frozen Raw Food for Dogs and Cats

If you are transitioning to raw, we suggest transitioning over a 1-2 week period. Check out our transitioning guide here for more information and tips for switching over your pets.

Start with a clean, airtight container and portion your pet’s daily feeding amount into it. If feeding multiple times a day, divide the recommended daily feeding amount by number of feedings per day.

Place the airtight container of raw food in the fridge overnight to thaw. *If you forget to defrost the food, you can add some warm water to the food or place the food in a bag submerged in warm water for a quick thaw.
Remove the thawed food from the fridge and serve it to your pet on a clean dish. Thoroughly wash your hands and sanitize all areas that come into contact with the raw food to promote a safe feeding environment.

How Much to Feed

Each four-legged friend will metabolize food differently based on their activity level, breed, age, etc. Use our feeding calculator as a starting point for your pet, and adjust the feeding amount as necessary to help your pet achieve an ideal body weight. Keep food frozen until ready to thaw and serve. When defrosting, place the food in an air-tight container, and leave it in the refrigerator for 24 hours or until soft. Defrosted food is good in the fridge for up to four days.

Safe Handling Raw Pet Food

Treat raw pet food with the same care as handling raw meat for your consumption. Always wash your hands, pet bowls, and any surfaces that come into contact with the raw food.

Frozen Turkey Raw Pet Food FAQ




Additional information

Diet Type

PMR Diet






High-Omega's, Low-Phosphorous, Low-Sodium


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Frozen Prey Model Raw Turkey Recipe”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Consider our frozen raw turkey recipe for the following reasons:

  • Lean Protein: Turkey is a lean protein source that provides ample nutrition without excessive fat content. This makes it an excellent choice for pets that do well on a low fat diet.
  • Hypoallergenic Potential: Turkey is considered a novel protein, which means it is less likely to trigger food sensitivities in pets who have reacted to more common proteins.
  • Rich in Nutrients: Turkey is packed with essential nutrients such as vitamins B3 (niacin), B6, and B12, which support energy metabolism, brain function, and overall vitality.
  • Variety in Diet: Feeding your pet a variety of protein sources, including turkey, can help prevent food sensitivities from developing due to repeated exposure to a single protein.

Steve's Real Food Frozen Prey Model Recipes Come in Patties

The same great formula, simply shaped differently to cater to your pet’s preference!

Pre-Portioned Patties

Patties are 8oz rectangles that are easy to handle and to portion without needing a measuring cup.