📍Find a Store to Buy Steve's Real Food

Frozen Prey Model Raw Pet Food for Dogs and Cats

Steve’s Real Food Frozen Prey Model Raw (PMR) diet is composed of 95% meat, organ, and bone. The other 5% of the diet is composed of value-added ingredients such as kelp, eggshell membrane, and raw goat milk to boost bioavailable nutrition. Each 20lb box of PMR has two individually sealed 10lb bags, with 20 patties each (40 patties total).