Frozen Prey Model Raw


(1 customer review)

Steve’s Real Food PREY Model Raw Beef Recipe is the perfect choice for pet owners who want to provide their cats and dogs with a natural, nutrient-dense protein option. The beef is free-range, grass-fed, and grass-finished. It includes 95% muscle meat, organs, and bones, with the other 5% composed of superfoods such as coconut oil, New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussels, and raw goat milk. The prey model recipes are complete and balanced for both dogs and cats. 

Available Sizes:

100% Whole Food Ingredients with a Purpose


Steve’s Real Food believes every ingredient in your pet’s food should serve a purpose to promote optimal health. We craft our carefully curated raw pet food recipes using high-quality, whole-food ingredients to give your furry friend the essential nutrients they need for a vibrant and healthy life. 


Beef Liver,
Ground Beef,
Beef Kidney,
Beef Heart,
Ground Beef Bone,
Salmon Oil,
Raw Goat’s Milk,
Coconut Oil,
Sesame Seeds,
New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel,
Ground Eggshells


Our beef comes from family ranchers in the heart of the Northwest. The cows graze freely in pastures with plenty of space to display natural behaviors. They are checked daily for signs of illness or discomfort and have access to an on-call veterinarian 24/7. The USDA-verified, farm shares our belief in preserving the environment and treating the animals with the best care. The produce is sourced from the Pacific Northwest, and our goat milk comes from a family farm in Gaston, Oregon. Steve’s Real Food is committed to working with family farms that share our belief in sustainable farming free from added hormones, antibiotics, and pesticides. Learn more about our ingredients.
Bag of Steve's real food beef raw pet food for dogs and cats

How to Feed Our Frozen Raw Food for Dogs and Cats

If you are transitioning to raw, we suggest transitioning over a 1-2 week period. Check out our transitioning guide here for more information and tips for switching over your pets.
Start with a clean, airtight container and portion your pet’s daily feeding amount into it. If feeding multiple times a day, divide the recommended daily feeding amount by number of feedings per day.
Place the airtight container of raw food in the fridge overnight to thaw. *If you forget to thaw the food, you can add some warm water to the food or place the food in a bag submerged in warm water for a quick thaw.
Remove the thawed food from the fridge and serve it to your pet on a clean dish. Thoroughly wash your hands and sanitize all areas that come into contact with the raw food to promote a safe feeding environment.

How Much to Feed

Each four-legged friend will metabolize food differently based on their activity level, breed, age, etc. Use our feeding calculator as a starting point for your pet, and adjust the feeding amount as necessary to help your pet achieve an ideal body weight. Keep food frozen until ready to thaw and serve. When thawing, place the food in an air-tight container, and leave it in the refrigerator for 24 hours or until soft. Thawed food is good in the fridge for up to four days.

Safe Handling Raw Pet Food

Treat raw pet food with the same care as handling raw meat for your consumption. Always wash your hands, pet bowls, and any surfaces that come into contact with the raw food.

Frozen Prey Beef Raw Pet Food FAQ




Additional information

Diet Type

PMR Diet






High-Omega's, Low-Ash, Low-Sodium

1 review for Frozen Prey Model Raw Beef Recipe

  1. Emma

    My girl is six and super healthy. She has been eating Steve’s Beef patties for 5 and 1/2 of them. After getting her tested for multiple allergies we tried Steve’s Beef and Beef and Veggies and saw a huge improvement in her health…..Done.
    Great product. And she eats them from a frozen state.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Dog sitting on grass next to box of food

Consider our raw beef PMR recipe for the following reasons:

  • Palatability: Many pets find beef highly palatable, making it a convenient choice to entice picky eaters.
  • High-Quality Protein: Beef is a rich source of high-quality protein, which is essential for maintaining muscle mass, repairing tissues, and supporting overall growth and development in pets.
  • No Fruits or Vegetables: By excluding produce from our prey model raw diets for dogs and cats, we ensure a low-carb diet.
  • Variety in Diet: Feeding your pet a variety of protein sources, including beef, can help prevent food sensitivities from developing due to repeated exposure to a single protein.

Steve's Real Food Frozen Prey Model Recipe Come in Patties

The same great formula, simply shaped differently to cater to your pet’s preference!

Pre-Portioned Patties

Patties are 8oz rectangles that are easy to handle and to portion without needing a measuring cup.

Patties on a plate